Donate Now

http://adopttogether.org/thekirklands/

Sunday, December 15, 2013

From Beijing to Guangzhou. From dad to mom.

Has it really almost been a week??! How is that even possible??!

We did do a few more tours in Beijing...and then headed down south to Guangzhou.  This was the day that Ava-Yin began to change her alligence somewhat.
Up until this point, Lee was pretty favored. She would still go to me, but she definitely preferred Lee. I knew this was not unusual and So, I would sit and watch them play, he would hold her hand or carry her while we were out. i tried mainly to be available, but also non-threatening and not pushy. I knew it would just be a matter of time before she succumbed to my charm;)
It happened at the airport. I think the environment made her a little nervous-I make her feel safe. Lee's fun to play with...but I provide security. I kinda like it.
She was pretty clingy to me when we went shopping today...should be interesting to see how long this trend goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment