Donate Now

http://adopttogether.org/thekirklands/

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

brothers and sister

We didn't tell the children about Ava-Yin right away…just in case something happened in between us submitting the paperwork and receiving acceptance.

But, as you know, all of that happened pretty quickly.

So, we decided to have an all-day outing and pizza. After supper, we showed them the pictures of Ava-Yin for the very first time.

I'm not sure what I was expecting…but the expressions on these little faces made my heart melt.

Take a look…

Briton-"She's so cute!" Caleb- "She's perfect!"




Now..where was Zoe during all of this? Running around the restaurant behind me!

She doesn't understand what is going on…but she's cute, so I had to share a pic of her too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment